Put simply, we get results.
We believe that our clients return to us because we help get returns for them. We please them with our cutting-edge consultancy, our beautiful branding, our appealing advertising, our divine design, our delightful digital, our exceptional events and our purposeful PR.
A big agency experience, doesn’t
need to add up to big bills.
We raise the bar, but not the price. Like our clients, we expect services of an international standard, and like them, we know that as these add up, the bills can too. We add value but at a price that can ensure a longterm win-win relationship.
Our secret is our people
and our process.
We believe that our success is a result of paying attention to people. We look to hire great people, with great attitudes, while looking to work with passionate clients that are passionate about getting results through partnership.
We aim to be better,
in a better market.
We work to ideals. In everything we do, we aim for world-class, impactful and inspiring experiences. We believe that our work should always reach the right results, right here, and right now. In our process, we embody the spirit of “art for art’s sake”, and in our output we embody the spirit of “art for everyone’s sake”. Our ideals are what drives us, and our ideals are what distinguishes us.
If you believe you can change the world, we believe we can help.
We believe that the synergy between our clients and our team effects the results of our results. We are very flexible in providing solutions, but prefer to do so in a win-win way. Therefore, as one of the top branding and advertising agencies based in Iran, Zigma8 has a profile of the ideal client. We can sum it up in eight points.
Our ideal clients are those that:
We lead by example —
- Are purpose-driven.
- Are clear about who and what they are.
- Believe that their product or service will change the world.
- Understand the connection between their brand and the intended audience.
- Are open to unconventional ideas, and aren’t afraid of being different.
- Are determined to make a difference and build a legacy.
- Understand that in business “why” is just as important as “what” and “how”.
- Believe that money is not the sole driver, but rather a currency of respect.
setting effective, efficient
and exquisite examples.
Dr. Mir Damoon Mir is the founder and Chief Creative Officer of the Iran-based, multi award-winning advertising agency, Zigma8. He has been the on the jury of the New York Awards Festival, Effie Awards, the Customer Engagement Awards, and the PASAWARDS. He is widely known across the Middle East for his impressive feats as a brand strategist and consultant to international companies.
Ever expanding, always enriching.
We believe in the power of networks. Our expansive network helps us widen our knowledge, contacts, and resources so we can better serve our clients. We currently have offices in Canada, Vietnam, Germany, and Ukraine, but we won’t be stopping there.
- Iran Graphic Designers’ Association (IGDA)
- Professional Designers of America (AIGA)
- Global Association for Creative Advertising & Design (D&AD)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- European Marketing Academy (EMAC)
We are also part of two prestigious international organizations. We are a member of the 4As Association, an organization based in America that has been serving the advertising industry for over 100 years. We are also a proud member of Cathy Group, a 360-degree international business advisory solutions organization.
Our name is our purpose.
We believe that our name sums us up. In fact, the last character of our name stands as a strong reminder of the type of characters we prefer to surround ourselves with. For us, the number 8 represents the ‘8 Habits of Synergy’, and we look to incorporate this theory at every point of the equation.
The ‘8 Habits of Synergy’ are habits where people:
- Do things to perfection
- Are first themselves satisfied with the job
- Feel that the project in hand is the best in the world
- Know each project must be better than the last
- Work together in synergy to get the best results
- Do not interfere with other people’s expertise
- Love coffee, macarons and tennis (the chosen sport of Zigma8ers)
- Share in celebrating the competition of a project